Basic ❌ / Advanced ✔️ / Teams ✔️
Reporting is often the most frustrating and time-consuming part of the job. We’ve also spent countless hours transcribing vulnerabilities reported by various tools into our reports. We considered formatting, reordering, rephrasing, drawing risk diagrams, etc.
With this in mind, we’ve created editable DOCX reports that you can easily customize into a final deliverable.
- From the /findings tab, select which results to include in the report and click the Report button.
- From the “Report type” field, select the “Editable DOCX Pentest Report” option.
- You’ll need to select a Report Template and Engagement
- Decide if you want to group findings by Target or by Vulnerability,
- Apply whichever filters you consider are necessary, such as “Don’t include False Positives”
- Click OK and you're done
Watch our video to see how to generate editable Pentest Reports.