Configuring the JIRA integration
You can configure the Jira integration under Settings so you can easily create Jira issues directly from the Findings page.
To setup the integration you need:
- Jira URL - the URL used to access Jira (e.g.: https://company.atlassian.net).
- Jira Account Email - this will appear as the reporter for any created issues (it is not required to be the same as the pentest-tools.com account email)
- Jira API Key - can be created on the Atlassian API tokens page or directly on your Jira instance.
- Jira Project Key - can be seen in the Jira interface by selecting a project and navigating to Project Settings.
- The Jira account used here has the necessary permissions to create issues.
- Your project is Scrum Agile type.
- The project you are using for the Pentest-Tools.com integration accepts label fields.
Sending Issues to JIRA
Go to your findings tab, select which ones you wish to send to your project and select Send to JIRA.
To enable labels, select your project > Project settings > Issue types > Task.